My new-old Charvel Jackson Model 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new-old Charvel Jackson Model 6.

Hi. I´m from Mexico, i just purchased a beauty Charvel Jackson model 6 in almost mint condition, includes an original hardcase for 473 UDS. It is a white pearl color but is turning yellow bacause of its almost 30 years. Model 6 is a japanese guitar, don´t know if the hambucker is original or not, it has an extra toggle switch i think it´s not original, as you can check a photo it´s looks like it had an active pick ups circuit (not realy sure about it). I feel lucky with my old Charvel Jackson.

Looks clean. Great price. Looks like the j1200 mid boost system has been gutted. The extra toggle below the tone knob was once a knob to control boost.

Very nice guitar regardless. I own an identical model 6. Stunning guitars for the price.

Comment

Very nice! The Model 6 is supposed to have an active mid-boost circuit that works with its passive pickups, but looks like it was ripped out. I guess the extra toggle switch in its place is to split the humbucker, or maybe it's a kill switch?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks like Red & White going to the mini toggle, so I'd say it was for splitting.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Doesn't look like red and white going to that mini toggle...
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X