No announcement yet.

Favorite 80's/heavy metal guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Yeah the poison green BCR's did it for me as well.

Comment

This one does it for me every time, even had personal use of it for two months thanks to the kindness of it's owner...Steve Stevens
      http://
      Emerald
      http://www.treblebooster.net/bolin.html
      http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Elect...veStevens.html
      http://www.garymoorefc.com/guitars_heritage
      http://www.garymoorefc.com/guitars_hamer

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post

That king v KILLS!. love the Ironbirds aswall

Comment

WASP , chris holmes " the harley star " my all time favorite ever , i was proud owner of that plus the " blood star " for over a decade , before i choose to sell them to 1 of my best friends = i can play them anytime i want , i passed on buying chris holmes's rhoads the " lion head " for my bro JANI and made sure he got to own it ! after all i was offered chris's lion head rhoads 1st ! , passed the deal to my bro jani see ya , alz / 2015

Comment

Since nobody has posted this yet (you should all be ashamed).

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I should really be ashamed then, because I don't have a favourite 80's guitar, only an early 90's
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

For me its been Iconic for so long in my life that I just don't think about it any more

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

I didn't post the picture but check my reply from 3/29/15, it's in there along with Randy's 2 Jacksons
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by ALZ View Post
                    WASP , chris holmes " the harley star " my all time favorite ever , i was proud owner of that plus the " blood star " for over a decade , before i choose to sell them to 1 of my best friends = i can play them anytime i want , i passed on buying chris holmes's rhoads the " lion head " for my bro JANI and made sure he got to own it ! after all i was offered chris's lion head rhoads 1st ! , passed the deal to my bro jani see ya , alz / 2015
                    Yeah his blood star kicked ass aswell.

Comment

Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                        Both are mine.
                        87 RG560 and my then soon to be wife. (still have both after 25+ years and counting)
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7854[/ATTACH]
                        Congrats on both!

Comment

Did someone say BC Rich warlock....

& bich....yeah i know natural wood makes them kind of un metal, but i love em.

Comment

Yes!! That says it all. The Warlock was the ultimate metal guitar to me. I keep saying I'm gonna buy one of the el cheapo bronze Warlocks just to hang on the wall in my music room. Not the one with the campy Lita Ford "widow" headstock either... the original style popularized by the Crue.

Love the cool pics of the 80's metal guitars! Neon Ibanezes... tiger striped Kramers... snakeskin Demartini's.. \m/

Also loved the Scorpions guitars... Mathias Jabs white/black and black/white Explorers with 3 stripes across the body... and Schenkers black/white V's too.

Comment

Originally posted by livebiz View Post
                              It's a newer version, but still all 80s. Funky shape, Rising Sun graphic, enigmatic number on the body, Floyd Rose, this baby has it all.

Akira kicks A$$!!!! I someday I hope to own a killer Mosaic. I loved KK Downings red and white V, Crosby's king V and also Schemkers Gibson V. How ever a guitar I remember the most is the Queensryche guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by FireEagle View Post
                                Yes!! That says it all. The Warlock was the ultimate metal guitar to me. I keep saying I'm gonna buy one of the el cheapo bronze Warlocks just to hang on the wall in my music room. Not the one with the campy Lita Ford "widow" headstock either... the original style popularized by the Crue.
                                I got the NJ Deluxe, and if you're not against a reverse pointy I'd say it's an awesome guitar
                                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                                X