I can't stop crying...really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can\'t stop crying...really

Shoot me now, but hell will freeze over before I'd sheel out 3 grand for a guitar because the paint has a few drops of blood from a guitar god. If EVH slit his wrist over a pile of dog $hit would it be worth more than your standard pile of dog $hit??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] This sounds like one of the dumbest marketing ideas ever, and people have bought the hype. I am not saying that it is not a killer guitar. Just the whole thought of it seems stupid to me. I repeat, TO ME!! Spare the flames, I am not bashing him or his new guitar, just the idea behind it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sorry dude but YOU SOLD A JACKSON TO BUY AND I-BEEN-HAD ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with xenophobe would contacted ron & saved some cash for the next Jackson purchase. But if this would have been my dream guitar Like one of Randy's original V's I would have tried to get it also.
        But since it's an Ibanez ................J/K [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm not going to try to reply to what everybody has said because everybody is entitled to their own opinions. My opinion is that Jackson makes the best guitars in the world, hands down. But, I am to the point in my life where I only need one guitar. I only get to play for probably an hour per week, at the most. I work 50 hours a week, go to school part time, and I am a husband and a father as well. Guitar playing just doesn't fit into my schedule any more. So, when I saw a DNA available at a great price, I sold my PC1 to help purchase it. Steve is my all time favorite guitar player and I like the look of the swirl guitars. That is my opinion. I bought the PC1 because of the way it sounded, I am not really into flame maple tops. Out of all 20 guitars I have ever owned the PC1 was by far the best, my USA Fusion comes in a very close second. Now that you have read my big long schpiel, I am not going to be able to get the DNA. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] My bonus at work was put on an indefinate hold. So, I am left without a guitar now, except for my Dean Andes A/E. I'm really crying now. I might just purchase another PC1, but am in no big hurry.
          Brian

Comment

that sucks, dude.... i'm sorry your plan of purchasing somethin you really wanted had to be scrapped.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ouch, Brian that does suck. Man, I'm sorry about that.

Comment

Wow, that's enough to make me cry. I hope things really work out for you Brian. I applaud your being such a responsible individual also. It sounds like your VERY busy. Don't forget to take a moment to breathe [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey all, finally a little good news for me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] My wife just bought me a DK2 EDS to hold me over until I can afford a PC1, which I probably could get right now. But, I have yet to see a Red Rum in any of my local Jackson outlets. A store does have a Chlorine for $1300, but I want to see a Red Rum in person before I make up my mind. Oh yeah, my wife is a thrifty shopper...she found the DK2 brand new for $350! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What a nice and loving wife. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
                  Here is a pic:

Comment

Brian.....things always happen for a reason. I'm sorry about your bonus situation but this is Gods way of telling you to stick with Jacksons and don't waste your money on some overpriced Ibanez piece of SH!T. Dude, I've played a few Jems and there's no way in hell I'd ever trade any of my old Charvels for one. (even if it was worth 10 times as much $) I don't care if Vai personally cut his own wrist and bled all over the MF I wouldn't buy it. but that's just me.
                    [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Congrats on the swirl man, very COOL GUITAR!!!!!
                    And....tell the wife she ROCKS!!!

[ September 25, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wow, great for you! What a great wife, it seems your one of the lucky ones as I am! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Where do you guys find these wives? Mine's pretty cool alright, and she puts up with all my crap, but she would never dream of buying me a guitar! Wassup with that??
                        Do your wives give lessons? I'd pay good money for that! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ September 25, 2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker8090:
                          your tears will turn into smiles.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If his tears get on the DNA guitar, that mixing with Vai's blood will turn him into some kind of new guitar monster that will unleash his fukkin' fury on the world!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll trade ya my ex-wife for a guitar... any guitar!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I know I have a very cool wife, but she would not normally buy me a guitar either! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                              If any one was interested, the guy who was going to sell me the DNA, has it on the bay right now. BIN for $3100! I am not going to post the link, not sure of the rules in this section of the board for that... just search for Ibanez DNA.
                              Brian

Comment

dude, even if I DID have 3 grand to spend on a guitar right now I can promise you it wouldn't be that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X