Custom Shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop...

Well I am a huge PC1 fan and am thinking about buying a custom shop. Being that I already have a production model, I figured it would be cool to have my own version of it. But after getting quotes back the amount of money that it costs really makes me wonder if it is worth it. I did always want to have a Red Rum ever since I first saw it (and now that it is a production model, it would be very cool to have). What do you guys think? 1000 bucks more is a lot of money for a few wood changes...

Re: Custom Shop...

Just go for the Red Rum!
    I am in the market again and if I get a PC1, I want either Red Rum or Chlorine. I had the Root Beer finish.
    Brooks has a few custom PC1's and they do seem to be pretty killer. Even Phil liked them, he toured with them! But you're right, pretty expensive!

Comment

I was hoping if I met Phil again, he could sign my custom where his sig usually is! Now I have to wait for Red Rums to come in!

Comment

What kind or changes to the Production model were you thinking of making besides the Red Rum Color?

Ken

Comment

Yeah, describe what you were thinking of ordering. IMHO, if it's just a few changes from a standard PC1, that's not worth the custom shop price upcharge. But if you're thinking of something fairly unique, go for it.

Comment

Working...
          X