Please help me ID a Jackson Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me ID a Jackson Rhoads

I've seen this guitar listed for sale but the seller doesn't know the model. Perhaps someone in here could help me out?
    From what I can see on pics it looks like a bolt on neck, but the silver hardware and single volume button confuses me.
    Pickups are supposed to be Seymor Duncan.

Looks like an RX10D to me

Comment

Yup, RX10D. Those look like Duncan Designed pickups, which I think was standard on all RX10D's.
      They were made in India for about a year; serial 00xxxxxx or 01xxxxxx, maybe 02xxxxxx...then Japan; serial 9xxxxxx.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks a lot people - I think you just saved me from wasting more time on a scammer...
        The guy stated he paid $2000 for it and wanted more for this guitar than the actual store price.
        Looks like this thread should be in the efraid of Ebay forum

Comment

In 2010 the MSRP was $719.99, so street price would be in the ballpark of $500, I'd guess.
          Crooks are everywhere it seems.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

You could always ask for a serial.
            That won't tell us what you are asking for, but it will tell us more.

Comment

Working...
            X