hello new forum user here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello new forum user here

hello they call me paranoid. Here are some pictures of my guitar family. hope I qualify for this forum!

Welcome aboard. Looks like you'll fit in just fine.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Guitars hanging from the ceiling. Nice one. LOL

Welcome aboard.

Comment

How the heck you get those down to play and how are they mounted?? lol Nice collection man welcome aboard!!

Comment

some of those guitars have 2 necks!

Comment

Someone likes guitars, eh? The one in the 2nd picture seems to be broken

Welcome buddy, that's one hell of an impressive display you have going on there.

Comment

If you aren't qualified idk who would be! Very nice collection and welcome! That pink hum single next to the window is about as sexy as it gets, that almost lynch looking Bengal looks sweet too, shit they all do really hah
              I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

thank you every one for the welcome!!!!
                Originally posted by z1n View Post
                How the heck you get those down to play and how are they mounted?? lol Nice collection man welcome aboard!!
                the guitars on the ceiling are hanging on cup hooks, there is a angle bracket on the neck plate held on with 2 neck plate screws( those do not get played much, but they can be and are kept in tune just in case some one comes over and wants to try one out!)
                the guitars with 2 necks are hard to play!!! no just kidding, I like to restore these things as a hobby so I buy them and tinker with restoring them as close to original as within reason. I like to work on the necks, so I usually end up doing them first and hang them in the house until the body is ready!

If they are beyond original restore they end up like the ones in the picture that are zebra, tiger, red 275 body with model 4 neck, metallic model 3 with preditor neck,I throw these together for fun!! I do not sell any of these mutes with out telling the buyer exactly what has been done, and usually I use a custom neck plate on them If I am going to sell! I really hate these guys that put a piece of well you know what together and pass it off as a charvel!!! I have bought a few of these on ebay, and have learned to look close.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
                  Someone likes guitars, eh? The one in the 2nd picture seems to be broken

Welcome buddy, that's one hell of an impressive display you have going on there.
                  I keep telling my 17 tear old that that thing is broken but he tells me it is supposed to be like that, He had to have that because vanhalen had a trans trem on 5150. he is the kramer nut in our house!! the basses are my wifes. I used to have all makes but had so many I had to decide to be true to something(to many parts and to much research needed to tinker on restoring all makes, when you are not loaded with a flowing surplus of money!! So Charvel it is, I really love the model series and think I will stay with them, I like to play them better then the sandimas.(and they are way cheaper, if I screw one up it doesn't hurt my feelings so bad)(not a luthier yet) The model 2 with a customized JT-6 is my fav!!!

Comment

Nice Guitars!!!!

On picture 5(?) is that a miniature Stonehenge Project (in danger of being trampled by dwarves of course)

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                      Nice Guitars!!!!

On picture 5(?) is that a miniature Stonehenge Project (in danger of being trampled by dwarves of course)
                      yes!! sons History project from a few years ago that did well in the fair so he put it on the wall, but it is about to get removed for more guitar room!!!!(priorities change) LOL!!! Legos might not last much longer either!

Comment

Nice collection, welcome to the boards.
                        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

You had me at the Model 2.

Comment

nice collection..i have a a ways to go as i only have 6 guitars
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Nice collection! And welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X