No announcement yet.

hello new forum user here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, I'd say you're qualified! Welcome to the board. Just because you're paranoid,
    doesn't mean someone isn't really out to get ya!

Comment

Now thats a proper introduction! Very nice, and yes welcome. You will enjoy yourself I'm sure.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Nice collection!
        Welcome and enjoy your stay, there is an incredible wealth of knowledge here and it is shared in a very nice way.

Comment

Nice collection, yeah looks like we have another "Model" series hoarder in Florida now! lol
          Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thank you every one for the warm welcome! Yes I have been a great fan of the model series for some time now. I do not really look for perfect ones though, I like to tinker with them and bring them back from the dead!! the made in japan charvels were so well made I really do not enjoy to play my U.S.A. models I honestly do not like there feel. My wife says I am nuckin futs that I have a few $3000.00 charvels and My favorite on is a beat up model 2!!

Comment

Welcome, I recognized your name from the Fractal forums. I'm actually surprised you weren't already a member here. I just assumed you already were.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Welcome, I recognized your name from the Fractal forums. I'm actually surprised you weren't already a member here. I just assumed you already were.
                thank you for the welcome!! No I really did not get into computer stuff until I got the XL and used the forum to learn how to use it, so after learning a fare amount about it I wanted to pay my dues so to speak and give some help!!so I joined the fractal site! but now I am spreading my wings a little, starting to get a little tired of some of the happenings over there!!(not product related)

Comment

holy crap dude!!! if you ever need a roommate or even a house sitter. I would guard them with my life!!!

maybe the most incredible collection ive ever seen. (I thought I was a big shot with 4 haha)
                  1959 Gibson ES175D natural/bigsby
                  2012 Jackson Soloist SLX white Floyd Rose Special
                  2012 Jackson RRXMG Matte Black Floyd Rose Special
                  2010 Agile AL3000 Ebony

Comment

wow nice collection, I use to have a few of those Kramer guitars you have hanging on your wall.

Comment

Working...
                    X