Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it time for some new Jackson & Charvel swag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time for some new Jackson & Charvel swag?

Seems like it's been years since they last offered tshirts or any other officially logo'd clothing for either the Jackson or Charvel brands on their websites. Past-due time for some new gear, eh J/C? Come on, give us some new stuff!

That stuff is usually ordered by company office staff... seeing how CJ doesn't really have a front office of their own, it doesn't surprise me that they don't issue swag on a regular basis, like ESP does.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Swag would be nice but I suspect they will make swag available about the time they update the website and make it better.

Comment

Redo their websites? So you mean like never? LOL

Comment

So, we all agree J/C should concentrate on more important stuff than swag?
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Why can't they do both? I mean, you don't think the guys in the custom shop are sewing shirts together too, do you? LOL

"Hey Shannon, when are you going to finish the neck carve on this custom Rhoads?"

"I can't. Too busy with the stitching on these sleeves right now."

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
              So, we all agree J/C should concentrate on more important stuff than swag?
              Well it would be nice if someone in the front Fender office cared enough to show CJ's some swag love.

Comment

Wouldn't be that difficult for the person/people who do it for Fender to do it for J/C. My guess is they don't care enough about that right now.........
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Well it would be nice if someone in the front Fender office cared enough to show CJ's some swag love.
                  No buildtime love?
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                    No buildtime love?
                    Everything is CNC'd for Custom Select ordering. That is a pretty huge giveaway right there isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X