Sweetwater deal is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetwater deal is back

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this but Sweetwater has brought back their 36 month interest free deal on purchased over $700. Last July I used that to custom order an ESP. Figured I would pass it along in case anyone is eyeing a big purchase.

I've made good use of their zero-interest financing offers over the years. In fact, if not for the fact that a local shop has been getting all of my business since opening a few years ago, I'd probably just order everything from Sweetwater based on customer service alone.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah sweetwater is top notch. They really do it right and they are close to me so everything is next day. Easier cheaper and almost faster than going to the store for strings etc...
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
        Yeah sweetwater is top notch. They really do it right and they are close to me so everything is next day. Easier cheaper and almost faster than going to the store for strings etc...
        Damn Near! I used the financing on a $1000 Schecter, had it the next day, returned it the next day and had the credit put back on the day after. Excellent CS the whole way. It helps I'm within 400 miles of them.

Comment

What was wrong with the Schecter?
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
            What was wrong with the Schecter?
            Nothing, honestly, it was a KM-6 and was a really nice guitar. I'm just a Jackson guy. I was going to exchange it for a DK7 but found a mint DKMG locally.

Comment

Just got my first LP from Sweetwater. First-class service - will buy from again for sure!

Comment

lots of great info , happy thanksgiving all , see ya , alz / 2015

Comment

Working...
                X