New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

Hi, all just joined up. Been playing for ages and have owned my fair share of Charvels and Jacksons.

Welcome. Post pix of your Jacksons/Charvels (if you still have them.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Welcome to the madness
      Rich

Comment

Welcome to the forum, show us some geets.
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I'll be posting some pics very soon. Have a special RR that I'm restoring and will be posting after it is finished this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
            I'll be posting some pics very soon. Have a special RR that I'm restoring and will be posting after it is finished this coming week.
            Looking forward to the completed resto.....welcome .
            "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

here is a pic of the RRs , left - right:

Jackson RR Professional STD, Jackson RR Professional Pro, Jackson RR PS3T.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the special RR i'm working on, can you guess what it is? lol I highly doubt it, it is very special.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I seen one just like it a couple weeks ago on guitar centers website in the used section for 339.00 Rhoads Professional Pro with a Kahler , before I could hit buy it was gone.

~My PS3-T has a popped scarf joint... it's my project guitar... eventually get it don
                Last edited by Jackson8090s; 10-27-2015, 11:41 PM.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

for your project: buy a cheap bicycle inner tube cut it in half and then into a 2 wide strip. put the glue where in needs to go and wrap it around the break as tight as you can and keep wrapping till all the whole area is covered then parallel clamp or c clamp it down so it won't unravel. this works for seamless headstock breaks aswell.
                  Last edited by AAEA; 10-28-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Nice call on the guitar but no, not a Professional pro, truss rod may say so but that was all they had on hand when it was made. notice 24 frets, don't know any rr pro with 24 frets.

Comment

I'm not that great at working with wood, paying to have that fixed, same guy is going to smooth the body digs up and sand it down for me. I appreciate the tip though. Check your PM's
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

No problem. I've been working on guitars for a pretty long time now and I've found some pretty cool tricks along the way. by all means, if you don't feel comfortable working on a guitar let a pro do it. I see a lot of crazy amateur jobs that create more of a problem than they fixed. plus if anything goes bad the tech is on the line for it.

Comment

With a Kahler non trem on it, 24 frets, and one pickup....
                          it shouldn't be that hard to narrow down.

Comment

I would think so, headstock has pearl inlay "Jackson" and "professional" on it. no catalog has anything like this in it.

normal rr pro pro guitars were 22 fret, 2 hum, and the schaller "jackson" floyd rose. This is a true odd ball.

Comment

From the pic, if it wasn't for the Kahler, I would've had a stab at a refin'd RR24. A prototype?

Are you leaving it purple? Go on, leave it purple.

Comment

Working...
                              X