No announcement yet.

New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can't be a refin'd rr24 as they had different headstocks. The serial number is that of a 1994 jackson, but being that the letter is an "I" and not a "J". I believe this to be a rare Itaru Kanno made guitar and have contacted him. Possibly an early rr24 prototype as the rr24 run was made in the same factory. date code on the EMG says 1997 though so its very hard to tell. I am not 100% sure what it is but so far its completely unique.

yes it will remain purple. never seen an RR in this color.

Comment

before the tear down i did play it and it was pretty epic so I am taking my time with it. I want to keep it as original as possible while still restoring it to 100%

Comment

I'm really diggin' that purple!

Comment

Originally posted by briankingv View Post
          I'm really diggin' that purple!
          I am too. It's a very interesting guitar.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Can you post a close-up of that S/N?

Comment

I think I'm going to start a new thread about it so as to have a clear picture of the entire situation. I'll do posts of the guitar as its restored plus lots of details and pics. I'm only waiting on a few more parts in the mail to start the restoration.

Comment

Cool...I'll be watching.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Welcome, good job!!

Comment

Working...
                  X