No announcement yet.

Having a laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you under 30? That's how we used to write the ads on eBay back in the day. Cool listing. Not a cool price...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Holy shit someone needs help with his bitterness lol

Comment

Pretty funny!

But - I've been out of the scene for so long - that price is a bit crazy, yes?

Most of my collection is Rhoads - my last RR1 I got for 5 bills. I have lots of MIJ Rhoads too - I can't imagine they are worth these levels.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that price is on par with a used custom shop Jackson.

Comment

$2500
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Most of my collection is Rhoads - my last RR1 I got for 5 bills.
              Did you ever send it out for a refin?

The neck on that one was pretty special.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Rip Glitter comes to mind
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Comedy....especially the asking price

Comment

judging by the previous post here on the price.. yea.. im not a rr fan and not to familiar with the price range but i thought that price was out of line for a MIJ..
                    GEAR:
                    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                    AMPS:
                    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Seeing as I paid 600 for one this year from a forum member, I would think this guy is being over-optimistic on his pricing

Comment

these pics came out of a 2006,10th edition blue book for guitar
                        yes its 8 or 9 years old but i like it because it shows the MSRP value new AND alot of the used prices are up or down from what they are now but overall remain consistent..

GEAR:
                        #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                        #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                        #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                        #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                        #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                        AMPS:
                        1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                        ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

That novel sounds like something Bill would write......toned down a bit of course

Comment

that price guide for the rr5 is not actually that guitar. this is the 1990 - 1995 jackson professional pro RR. judging by the longer headstock its either a 1990 or 1991. I've seen low end sales for beaters at $400 and extremely nice specimen go for $1000+ just really depends on condition. but $2500 is just a little bit over the top.

Comment

That's been on the bay for awhile with the same description/ story, he keeps relisting it. I laughed the first time, now it's annoying.
                              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                              X