No announcement yet.

Custom shop ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always try submitting an order for a Custom Select and ask if they would do a string through.

A few people here have received options that weren't specified for Custom Select, so you may get lucky. Worth giving it a shot, IMO.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

You should be getting 25% off list price on your custom shop order. If you're not find another dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
        You should be getting 25% off list price on your custom shop order. If you're not find another dealer.
        I had to go back and check what I got for a discount it was right at 25%. I got an even better deal on my King V since it was my second custom order for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          You could always try submitting an order for a Custom Select and ask if they would do a string through.

A few people here have received options that weren't specified for Custom Select, so you may get lucky. Worth giving it a shot, IMO.
          Hey, xeno, I remember you from back in 2003/ 04 when I was active here. Seems so long ago ... Anyway, I really want a Dinky. Not only do I don't think they'll not do it, I don't want it half-assed by a builder who doesn't know how to do it properly. A soloist will be just fine, I just need to have the neck oiled and not painted.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about Custom Select... most of the work on those are CNC, so there's not really a whole lot of room to fuck up an order.. And just because you order a custom doesn't mean it'll come out exactly as you want. I've had two custom orders that didn't really come out to spec... one was so far off my spec sheet they agreed to just cancel it and refund my money.

And hey, I remember you... you were fairly active on the old board! Good to see you around again!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              I wouldn't worry about Custom Select... most of the work on those are CNC, so there's not really a whole lot of room to fuck up an order.. And just because you order a custom doesn't mean it'll come out exactly as you want. I've had two custom orders that didn't really come out to spec... one was so far off my spec sheet they agreed to just cancel it and refund my money.

And hey, I remember you... you were fairly active on the old board! Good to see you around again!
              Did they fuck up the Demon or is that still in the works?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Did they fuck up the Demon or is that still in the works?
                lol no. That's the one they agreed to cancel because Pablo screwed up nearly everything... got the carve completely wrong, the neck was sticking way too far out of the body... there was something else too, but I don't remember. I had a detailed spec sheet and instead of looking at it he went for artistic license in all the wrong ways. It got some really horrible looking glitter flake paint and was still sold though. lol

Comment

Ah, okay. I guess that's one of the reasons Pablo got booted.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Ah, okay. I guess that's one of the reasons Pablo got booted.
                    Well, that was about the time he started making all that crazy shit. He tried to take my idea and make it his own and totally screwed me in the process.

Comment

Yeah, that's not cool. He should have just stuck to the script and done exactly what you wanted.

Comment

That's what I paid for. And I gave them a list of stuff visually wrong with it while it was finishing wood-working stage... it was not what I paid for. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X