No announcement yet.

Mij Jackson Gc 37 bc Black cherry ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mij Jackson Gc 37 bc Black cherry ?????

Found this locally...have not looked at it in person.
    Any info??? good deal??
    Thanks!

The owner's description is accurate. '01-'02 model exclusively for GC. A very cool guitar in my opinion, and $325 will be a steal if it plays up to it's potential.

It's basically an early DKMG with EMGhz's and a Turbocharger boost feature with a DK2 neck. The standard DKMG/DKMGT first appeared in the 2002 catalogue. DKMG's came with piranha inlays and a reverse headstock standard...in case you weren't aware. Discontinued in 2011 when Japanese production stopped.

I have a 2011 DKMGT that I'd love to add a bound neck with non-reverse headstock and sharkfins.
    The fact this one comes with a MOP inlaid logo really sets it apart.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I had one, and I wish I still had it. Hows that for an endorsement.

Comment

Sheeeit, never seen one of them before, would love that in my collection.

Comment

Here's my old one...great guitar just not a fan of the HZ's or afterburner. For me a pickup change would have done the trick.....but I wanted something else at the time so out the door it went . Anyway here was mine....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Front full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	2448081
          "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

thanks all!! but im gonna save up for a USA soloist so go for her if you want..
            Last edited by johnny1423; 12-29-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X