Better Late Than Never!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Late Than Never!

I would like to give great thanx to brother Chuckracer for a super smooth deal and an awesome axe! This is my first GMW and I think it won't be my last. I may even start offin' a few Jacksons for more GMWs, but we'll see how that goes.. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I bought a GMW Jake blueburst from Chuckracer.. I would highly recommend GMW and Chuckracer if your looking for a killer axe or a great guy to deal with! Thanx again brother, your the best!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Better Late Than Never!

Gosh folks, I'm speechless!
    Thanks MA!

Comment

WOW....I wanna buy something from Chuck! Hey Chuck, got anything I could buy? I've only got about 4 bucks but I'd really like to have one of those great buying experiences like MA had! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey, I bought a Jackson badged case from Chuck. And he rules! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I use it for my dinky strathead too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 03, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: xenophobe ]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

well...I did buy a free CD from him but I haven't received it yet. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Also thanx to MM for my Charvel price list. Glad I got to you in time for one. Your the best! (Behind Chuck of course) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So, MA, exactly what would I have to do to be ahead of Chuck? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              How 'bout if I sold you my minty SL1 for..lets say...$300.00.
              would that do it?

Comment

That would do it!!! I think I'm infatuated with GMW's right now!! Someone help me before I start selling my Jacksons!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmmm.....GMWs?....I think they're Korean made aren't they?
                  [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup,I have a GMW Purpleburst Jake & it's awesome,great player & sounds killer too!!I'ts nice not to have to deal with a locking nut!!Nice score bro!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Chuck - Could I interest you in a sister to your purpleburst? Email me (in my profile) for details.

Comment

Metalcop,you've got mail bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
                        X