Introducing myself to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introducing myself to everyone!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And in answer to you statement Charvelguy. I just bought a 25th anniversary Bich is Back BC Rich.......so I do approve of most of the chic scene guitars. I just don't like the stuff that the graphic (artwork) looks like crap.

Of course my absolute dream guitar would be a Jackson with a graphic of Jenna Jameson on it!!! WOOHOO! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Again...thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Whom ever posted to let you know if anything offends me so you can tone it down. NO WORRIES.....there is absolutely nothing you could say or do that I would be offended by......well almost anything. I do have some standards! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just wanted to say one more thing Brett....Mike loved the Eerie Dess. I couldn't keep the secret....my bad!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the great deal! Also, just picked up a Shannon Blue Ghost flames...thanks Rick. Still waiting on another to arrive. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been giving me the Jackson Hook UP!!

Comment

Charvelguy, nope we're not on the Dean board. At least I'm not. Stella (Laura) has been hooking up Mike real good with Jacksons lately [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Thanks for the welcome back Outlander.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
        X