Introducing myself to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself to everyone!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My name is Laura Fonce, I am Remcarr's(MIKE'S) wife. I have been listening to Roodyrocker(one of my BEST friends) and my hubby talk about this site for a long time....and decided.....HEY....I AM SO DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS! I surf ebay for hours looking for cool Jacksons to buy. Yes...I said for ME to buy, of course they are for my hubby...but I can't help it when I find a good buy and/or it is a graphic that isn't GAY!! You will learn..as did ROODYROCKER and my hubby....their Jackson's have to get my GAY OR NOT GAY approval before they hit BUY IT NOW! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Funny thing is, I don't even know how to play guitar......I AM JUST SICK....I can't help it....I have to get my daily Jackson fix!
    [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Maybe someone here can convince my hubby that it's time to teach the wife how to play!! HINT!
    [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I BOW TO THE GUITAR PLAYERS OF THE WORLD! I am so JEALOUS!!
    So with all that being said....I hope you all accept me being here. I have already had the great pleasure of doing business with some of you. Thanks for the great deals!

Re: Introducing myself to everyone!

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Laura!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Welcome to the board! My wife also likes to approve of guitars before I buy them..(for looks of course), but sometimes I must override her decision. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] She's still cool as hell and apparently so are you!!! Nice going Mike! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...Uhhh, my wife is very cool and supportive of my J/C addiction....but...

...but...

...not like...

DAYUMN [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Can we clone you? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ October 03, 2003, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Hey Shreddermon I think I need your bullseye! How do I get to your house again? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:

Can we clone you? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, what he said! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Though, if I were still married, there'd be no way I could afford the guitars I've bought in the past couple years! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome to the JCF Laura!!

So you don't play guitar, but have Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) so you can buy
                guitars for your husband? That makes you
                the perfect woman! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Do you have a sister with a similar condition? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey there Laura! Welcome, it's nice to see such enthusiasm! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome to the board! I am sure you will make a fine addition.

Comment

Welcome to the board [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's amazing. Actually. That this woman of mine has now posted on this very forum AND is a member. It's even more amazing that she is now officially 'DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS'! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I want to welcome my lovely wife Laura, I affectionately call her "STELLA" and you may too, to the JCF. She knows ALL too well about G.A.S.! Sometimes I have it so bad that I think she will strangle me...yet NOW she is scouring looking for Jacksons for me and Rudy! We've even talked about going out to NAMM together to meet up with some of you awesome people! So who knows.

I want to take a second tho and thank the members of this board that have been super cool to Stella in the past few months, with giving her and us KILLER deals and treating her with respect and kindness in their dealing! Thnx to: Matt @ OSG (love the WR1 Blood Drip!) Brett, Fritz and Jason! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

A Special NO THANKS to our ole buddy Glenn for the hose job on the Pile O Skulls SL-1 [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Anyway, treat her well guys... she has been talking about buying me a San Dimas Charvel!!! WOOO!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Be C0ol everyone,
                        Mike

Comment

Welcome to Geraldo, today's topic... Jackson/Charvel junkies and the women who love them...

HEY!!! PUT THAT CHAIR DOW......

Welcome, Mrs. Remcarr...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Welcome to the insanity.
                            [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmmmmmm......

Comment

Working...