Found a gold mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a gold mine.

Was cruising the local CL and found this.

Holy shit round horns!

Comment

indeed there is much treasure there, just wondering if he is asking a fortune

Comment

SHIT!! I have pretty much walked away from the J/C guitars, but about 80% of that stash has me gassing HARD!!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow! Some really great guitars in that collection.
          -Rick

Comment

It's not quite as good as it might seem..
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

lol looks kinda familiar
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Quite cool but ALOT of mods...curious re: asking prices

Comment

Isn't that white/black zebra Soloist a Mark St.John of Kiss guitar ?

Comment

I haven't asked him yet but knew I couldn't buy all of them.

I'm going to ask about that strat head jackson I'll let you know if he is cool or not.

Comment

he's pretty local to me so if I do end up going out for the purple strat head I'll look over all the rest and let you guys know if they are quality.

Comment

He seems pretty cool. I emailed him about the two Soloists.
                        Let me know he decided not to sell the White/black graphic.
                        The red one is an early '84 custom. He let me know the serial number. Said he's looking for "$3k-ish" for it.
                        Patiently waiting for the right one. I'd love to have an 83-86 Soloist.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                          Isn't that white/black zebra Soloist a Mark St.John of Kiss guitar ?
                          Bruce Kulick had one like that, but with white headstock and black hardware:

My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
                            I haven't asked him yet but knew I couldn't buy all of them.

I'm going to ask about that strat head jackson I'll let you know if he is cool or not.
                            That one piqued my interest. I'm not in a buying mode though.

Comment

i want that polka dot charvel v ! if thats old ?, orig paint ? yea whoever has that i am sure has been educated by the internet ! now wants alot $$$$$$ ide bet ? , cool ass guitars ! so who is it ! come on ! someone has to know this seller ? , , cheers , c ya , alz / 2016 \m/

Comment

Working...
                              X