Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Jackson XL professional?, not sure about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jackson XL professional?, not sure about it.

Dear friends, a guy is selling a Jackson guitar for $250 bucks with original hardcase, Seymour duncan hambucker 2 jackson single coils and Schaller FR, he says its an XL Professional from the 90´s, i´m not sure because of the guitar spects: mother of pearl inlaid logo and ebony freatboard. Please note that the XL is not engraved on the truss rod cover as usual. None of the XL series has an ebony freatboard, right? can you identify the model?

Thanks for helping me.

Here´s the link - the page is in spanish.
    Last edited by mactaco1; 04-14-2016, 12:10 AM. Reason: misspelled

I may be corrected, but at first glance it looks like a Fusion Pro. It would be a 24.75 scale if it's a Fusion.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Yes, it looks exactly like a 90-91 Fusion Pro. The XL appears on '92, and there's not Dinky Pro on 90-91, so I'd say... Fusion Pro.

Comment

Yep, Fusion Pro. $250 is the deal of the year.
        Last edited by Vass; 04-14-2016, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Greate, i love 24.75 scale, my hands are kind of small!

Comment

A fussion pro, I feel lucky becasuse i love ebony fretboard. Botijo thanks for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              Yep, Fusion Pro. $250 is the deal of the year.
              If it´s was a good deal, what would it be a true cost for that fussion pro?
              Last edited by mactaco1; 04-14-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mactaco1 View Post
                A fussion pro, I feel lucky becasuse i love ebony fretboard. Botijo thanks for your comment.
                You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by mactaco1 View Post
                  If it´s was a good deal, what would it be a true cost for that fussion pro?
                  They usually go between $400-$500. Sometimes higher, depending on condition.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                    They usually go between $400-$500. Sometimes higher, depending on condition.
                    The pros? I have 4 and I'd have more if they went there consistently

That said I think I bottom ticked one around $350 but someone had looted the JT 590 off it and stuck a Takeuchi on there.

They are great guitars, and mine are not for sale so I'm not pimping the pricing.

Comment

Working...
                    X