X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Series Monarkh SC Video I did.

I hope it's ok to post this video here.

Mark

Sounds great as always, mark. So are you a jackson endorser now? Why dont you use ax8 for recording?
    Btw, i am invited to purchase the ax8 now. Do you think that i should pull the trigger?
    Last edited by euronymous; 05-01-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
      Sounds great as always, mark. So are you a jackson endorser now? Why dont you use ax8 for recording?
      Btw, i am invited to purchase the ax8 now. Do you think that i should pull the trigger?
      Yes, I'm now a Jackson Artist
      I use the AX8 to record al the time, I have several videos using it
      Highly recommended!

Mark

Comment

Great video Mark - cool to see you as a Jackson artist, and the more demos I see, the more tempted I am to grab my Ax8!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I did one a while back with the Tobacco Burst

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

and part II

Definitely an awesome guitar.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Are these made in Indonesia or Mexico?
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Indonesia. I bought one on Sunday and fell in love with it. I let it sit for a day in my room and then decided to monkey with after the neck settled. I could not get it to intonate, got most of the strings very close but the low E just would not go. Also I had a real tough time with the tuners, they creaked and seemed to skip once I was getting close to pitch. Anyways after trying to keep this thing in tune about 2 hours ago I noticed something. I put a little pressure on the neck and there it was. Movement, noise and movement in the neck joint. The glue seems are all perfect and no cracking but there is something loose in the neck. Really bummed I have to return it and this was also my very first attempt at trying Jackson. Sadly I am going to have to hold off as I don't know if I want to trust another one. If they made a USA model then maybe I will give it a look.

Comment

There have been USA models with the same problem. Try another one. Mine doesn't have these issues, as I said in my video, and I bought it online without the luxury of several to choose from.

Comment

Hey Newc it's been a while!
                    You look a lot younger in the videos than I had expected/assumed for some reason!
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X