'85 San Dimas RR1 (Clueless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '85 San Dimas RR1 (Clueless)

I acquired this Platinum Pink '85 RR1 (RR1572) many years ago and know nothing about it except that its an '85 RR1. I am looking to sell or trade but know little of its worth. Its a bit banged up around the edges. lock nuts missing on stock other than its a great guitar. Any help would be appreciated and sorry for the crappy pictures my phone sucks.

Thank You!

That's a Rhoads Custom...they weren't called an RR1 until 1996ish. I'll let someone else give you an estimate on the value.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Has anyone used GuitarDesires.com to broker their guitar? Are there any other brokers people would recommend?

Comment

Well, as far as a value goes ----
        Maybe 2 years ago, I picked up an 85 Rhoads (slightly older than yours) that was originally pink, but had been refinished. I paid less than $500 for it.
        There's no reason why you can't easily do $500-1000 on your own. No need to pay a broker.

Honestly, I think the 80's revival has faded away. So I don't know if the pink ones will be as valuable as they used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X