is this Charvel Model 3A?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    I can't imagine any shop making that modification to a brand new guitar...though, anything's possible.
    That was done by a previous owner in my opinion.

I don’t see the reason why would anyone remove better tremolo and replace it with Original Floyd Rose... the mystery remains...

are new Jacksons better than this one...
    Last edited by Zvonimir; 07-26-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

some are. some are not.

Comment

I don’t understand why is this, almost the same guitar, priced 1000 $ ( http://alienxnation.com/guitar/charvel-model-3-m-1986 )
        Except that whole neck is made from maple, and it has Kahler 2520 bridge, its practically the same guitar.

I know is Kahler 2520 better than Floyd Rose, but if it is, why did Jackson replace it with Floyd Rose?
        The sound should be the same, from whatever wood is made, only slightly difference can be sustain,, because of difference bridge and lockup system.

isn’t this way too much? you can buy new Les Paul for that money...

Comment

Alienxnations prices are very high!! if they sell though they profit. The Kahler being better is opinion, most prefer the real original Floyd rose. but being all original does make a guitar worth more then one that has been altered, unless you prefer the mod's. in the end though a guitar is worth what ever some one is willing to pay if you are buying, and what ever you want to get to you if you are selling. as far as a new les paul for a grand, what model are you looking at? I have seen these prices very from affordable to holly crap what the ....!

Comment

Alienxnation is well known for being ridiculous with their prices. Never, ever, use those fools for a pricing reference.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

does anyone knows on ebay where can I buy plastic toggle tip for 5 way switch?

Comment

3) Is there a piece missing from the baseplate of your trem? Look at the bass-side knife edge and you can see part of the red body peeking through the area between the pickguard and the trem baseplate.[/QUOTE]

For sure there was other brige..and when someone change it, it had to cut a small parts of pickguard..
                I didnt noticed it..untill you said it..

I noticed one more thing.. position of 5way switch is not the same spot on any charvel model from the picture..???
                Last edited by Zvonimir; 07-26-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X