Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is this Jackson guitar?

Hello there guys.

Can anyone help shed me some light on what model this guitar is? It has been bugging me for the longest time.
    It was purchased in 1998 and has the serial number 700975. It has the Wilkinson floating bridge that was manufactured by GOTOH and the tuning knobs/heads are GOTOH too if I'm not wrong (although "Jackson" is printed on them).

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Appreciate any views and feedback. Thanks!

1996 or 1997 SS?

Comment

I had one, I thought it was called a JS-2.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by elrrek View Post
        Yeah, looks like an SS1 except it doesn't say Made In USA on the headstock.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This has got to be it.
          I'd assume that the SS1 I purchased was made in Japan in '97.

Thanks a lot, you guys are all legends!

Comment

I would have posted a link to Henrik's audiozone site and the catalogs there but ... :'(

Comment

Working...
            X