Just purcahsed Charvel ST need some background info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purcahsed Charvel ST need some background info

Just joined the forum and have always wanted a Charvel/Jackson since ever since. I found this guitar at the local music go round for $300 its trans black (I know the pic quality sucks) w/ original case and whammy bar. I don't know much about it all I know is I wanted a Strat but I didn't really want a fender. I am just hoping that I didn't get ripped off too bad. It does have some fret wear but there is no dead frets yet. Also the action seems high can you lower this bridge? There isn't many of these I have found online to compare it too so I don't know much. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Working...
X