Lets take another look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets take another look

About 8 months ago I showed you guys this guitar, and you Identified it as a 375. I've been researching pics from the JCF gallery and I swear this is a 475 deluxe. Could you guys take another peek. Charvel
    Thanks

Re: Lets take another look

Looks like a 475 to me. Three pots (one for the active mid-boost) and the bound neck w/sharks make it a 475 I believe.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Also, Can you tell me where it was built, and possibly what its value is, although no money could make me part with it. Its the best guitar I've ever played in 22yrs of playing. I've been waiting for my SL2H since April, and when it gets here I honestly doubt it'll out play this gem.

Comment

Made in Japan and depending on condition worth between 200 and 300 USD.
        But, I just saw where you posted this same question in another thread. Weren't all your questions answered there? I do agree with those guys that nobody here would have told you it was a 350 or a 375 (no such animal as a 350). Are you sure it wasn't on a different board??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[ October 12, 2003, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I wrote this post twice yesturday and it didnt seem to take. I appologize if I wrote this more than once.
          Yes....it may have been someplace else, that I posted and was told it was a 375.
          Thanks fer the help.

Comment

Working...
          X