Identifying a Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying a Soloist

I just picked up a neck thru Jackson Soloist with dragon graffic. Can anyone help in identifying the year? Serial # is U18563. Ty

It's a USA Series guitars. In order to narrow down the exact model post some info regarding the kind of bridge it has and the pups, as there are a few USA models. As for the year of production I think it would be around 2004-2006.

Comment

Got a pic? I can't think of a dragon graphic on a mid-2000's USA Select model, but I'd love to see it.

U18563 would be 2007, approximately March. U18525 was February 2007.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Based on my log, it's likely late Feb. 2007. I have a couple others in my log very close to yours and one was completed 2/20/07. And I'm guessing this is one of the silver with black dragon production models.

Comment

Floyd Rose Trem. Seymour Duncan pups. Ty for the info

Originally posted by JCB RR1 View Post
          It's a USA Series guitars. In order to narrow down the exact model post some info regarding the kind of bridge it has and the pups, as there are a few USA models. As for the year of production I think it would be around 2004-2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            Got a pic? I can't think of a dragon graphic on a mid-2000's USA Select model, but I'd love to see it.

U18563 would be 2007, approximately March. U18525 was February 2007.

Comment

Yes it is. If I could figure out how to post a picture here from my iPad.....

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
              Based on my log, it's likely late Feb. 2007. I have a couple others in my log very close to yours and one was completed 2/20/07. And I'm guessing this is one of the silver with black dragon production models.

Comment

Ty for the info. Trying to figure out how to post a picture from my ipad

Comment

Ahhh, yes, the silver/black dragon. There's a 2000's SBD DK1 on Reverb currently.

You need to post pics on a site such as photobucket, imgur etc. and then copy the link here.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

For the Love of God, please post a pic!!

I was searching for a white Soloist with Dragon graphic for a long time, but couldn't find one, so I settled on white Charvel 650 (basically a Soloist Pro) with a cool dragon graphic strap. At least that's something.
                    '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
                    '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
                    '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
                    '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
                    '90 Charvel 475 XL
                    '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
                    Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
                    Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
                    Marshall JVM410H

Comment

This is what's popping into my mind: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SLEliteDGN

Comment

I'd totally forgotten the MIJ Elite offered that graphic. Rarely see an Elite for sale in the used market since their release in 2011.

Comment

Working...
                        X