Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Runs?

Hey guys.
    In my desperate search for that NAMM 2011 Clown I've read a lot of posts from back in the day on custom runs. Seems they were pretty popular while I was away from playing. What happened?
    Heath

Jackson started the Custom Select program and that filled the need of a lot of people.
    Also, it's really hard to get people to agree on specs when the price differences on a run vs 1off CS were getting smaller.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

+1 Why have one of 10 and compromise on specs, when you can order exactly what you want for the same price? IF the runs had been appreciably cheaper, or if you could get something you otherwise couldn't (gibson shape, strathead, copyright graphic or whatever) then they'd probably still be going.
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's kind of a bummer. The CS specs are a little light and the runs came up with some cool stuf. Oh well. Search continues for that clown.
        Heath

Comment

The green meanie custom run was my favorite, my father has 2/10 of that run. Wish they still did them kinda.

Comment

Working...
          X