New Member Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Intro

Hello everyone! New member here. My name is Brennan and I am from the North West Ohio area.

Currently the only Jackson / Charvel I have is in pieces awaiting a new paint job (please see my other thread to help identify it as I am missing many parts and would like figure out what i need). My other guitars are 2 entry level Squier Strats, an Epi LP that I redid myself several years ago, and a couple of other miscellaneous guitars and basses that I have acquired over the years. I most look forward to figuring out what this Jackson / Charvel is so that i can have a very nice guitar to get back into playing with.

I look forward to meeting new people through this forum, getting some good advice and assistance through the restoration process of my guitar and to hopefully one day be a helpful member of this forum myself.

Thanks for your time, and I am glad to be here.

Brennan

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome. Tons of knowledge here, you came to the right place.

Comment

I checked out your other post and the body doesn't look legit to me, but I may be corrected. The neck looks like an '80s import neck, but I'm no authority on Charvels.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thanks all! Much appreciated.

Thanks for the info Mudlark. I did get a good response in that thread. It sounds as though that body doesnt belong (which is fine with me), but maybe someone else will be able to tell me where that body came from.

Comment

Working...
            X