RIP Greg Crowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Greg Crowe

Sad news to report today. One of our original Admins has passed away. Greg was very instrumental in the JCF series of guitars. He will be missed
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Very sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest condolences.

Comment

Same here, my deepest condolences to his family and friends.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

My goodness I am so sorry to hear the news. Definitely one of the old school old schoolers from back in the early days. Best wishes to his family and friends.
        www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

RIP Greg

Side note: Never heard of these JCF guitars?

Comment

WOW! That sucks. I remember him from the old days
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
              RIP Greg

Side note: Never heard of these JCF guitars?
              Years ago the forum sponsored a couple runs of guitars. One was a King V "Big Red". Other was a JCF Rhoads similar in some ways to the original.

Comment

Loved Greg. He will indeed be missed.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sad news...condolences to his family

Comment

Thanks Greg, for giving this rowdy bunch of misfits a place to enjoy themselves, RIP
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Damn......sorry to hear this. Rest in peace, Greg.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very sad. Greg was the very first person I interacted with on the forum. I found the JCF while looking for info on my first Jackson, a used trans yellow super strat that I'd just purchased. Based only on my no-doubt scant description (I hadn't worked out pic posting yet), he immediately identified it as a Fusion Plus & told to me measure the scale length to confirm. And thus my Jackson education began.

My continued participation in this forum & how I feel the place should be has always been informed by that first contact, Greg's helpful assistance to a stranger on the other side of the planet nearly 20 years ago.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Greg is part of the DNA of this forum. He will be missed by many.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

So sorry to hear this news. Does anyone know what happened, or how we can help the family?
                            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn...my condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace, Greg.

Comment

Working...
                              X