No announcement yet.

RELAX: Don't Do It, When You Wanna...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RELAX: Don\'t Do It, When You Wanna...

Originally posted by mm2002:
    And you were b!tchin' to me about being a poor under paid teacher.....yeah right! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Nice axe bro, but after this one I don't want to hear any more complaints about being poor...ok?
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe is an Ebay entrepreneur as well as a teacher, plus as Gemini8026's sig says,
    every man needs a hobby he can't afford!

Joe, that's beautiful! I never even dream of competing with your collection, and this one just reminds me to never think of gettin' uppity!! MAN!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      Yeah, the trem cover is on backwards!! I just tried correcting it in MS Paint and it matches up now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, me too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Guitar OWNS!! dude

Comment

Man, that is awesome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Mothafukkin sweeet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Wow! That is one AWESOME piece of work!

Comment

Holy Crap!!! Sweet!!! Joe, you rock. Too cool for mere words. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sweet as all ****! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Congrats

Comment

You will have to get a set of strings painted to match now, otherwise they will ruin the flow of the graphic. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Wow Joe, what I can I say that hasn't been said....... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    I do have a question about the painted trem. Is that powder coating or is the same paint as on the guitar itself? It's just breathless bud and now I COMPLETELY understand why your poor.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Damn! Sweet! Congrats! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The painted trem, though: I imagine that'll be wearing off from use fairly quickly, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                        Wow Joe, what I can I say that hasn't been said....... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        I do have a question about the painted trem. Is that powder coating or is the same paint as on the guitar itself? It's just breathless bud and now I COMPLETELY understand why your poor.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you're [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You painted it? Omfg thats sweet. If not it's still sweet.

I would like to know what kind of paints and clears you use, I am always interested in hearing what people have to say on that topic.

Comment

No, I did not paint it myself, it was professionally airbrushed by Daneen at CustomAirBrush.com and she is a fine artist, truly world class. She uses only the finest products, including PPG and House of Kolor paints, and all her paint jobs are hand sanded then buffed for a superior shine. She easily rivals Dan Lawrence. I asked her to use "creative freedom" to do this graphic, and I can't believe anyone would be unhappy with it. Anyone considering a refin or graphic should email her. Next up will by my (boring) black Phil Collen archtop with a "Bela Legosi" finish.
                            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:

Dave->
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you're [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm.......no, I'm dead serious.

Dave->
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You are= you're! Not your!

Da ****? I'm confused [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X