No announcement yet.

RELAX: Don't Do It, When You Wanna...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RELAX: Don\'t Do It, When You Wanna...

Actually it's pretty common on my guitars, that's why I bothered to post 10 pics showing that! I'm back in two bands again and I am very demanding about a properly tuned and intonated guitar, trust me. And I'm not strictly rhythm, I like to make it sing and cry too, so it works for me. But again, don't misunderstand, the tremolo on this Warrior can still be adjusted. The paint hasn't set anything permanently. And even if it did, you could always remove that trem and put in a (boring) black one!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
      And even if it did, you could always remove that trem and put in a (boring) black one!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For all that work, don't even joke about putting a "boring" black one in there! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by budman68:
        Originally posted by charvel750:
        [qb] And even if it did, you could always remove that trem and put in a (boring) black one!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For all that work, don't even joke about putting a "boring" black one in there! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ditto on that one!!!

[ October 16, 2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
        X