• Show
Clear All

• Re: With much trepidation. . .

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

As you can see from the pics just added, he sent close-ups of everything on the guitar but the Floyd route. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

When did you get a Bogner you dog? I thought you were sold on that Laney 50 for life.

Not a bad looking axe.. the neck is very fine looking.

Comment

That must be Clark's. I have 2 Laney AOR 50s and getting a Soldano now too. Then I can run all 6 cabs [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, Soldano, can't go wrong with that, except for clean stuff, but Laney's can be setup pretty clean as you know. I'll have to come down and visit when you guys play the N. Star.

Good luck on this btw.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Dave! wassup? You got in on this one kinda late didn't ya? OK, I'll fill you in....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah........and that pretty much covers it. Any questions email me! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              And BTW, instead of [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you should have used
              Sorry....I can't stop laughing! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

....and I forgot to mention...Damn that fuKKin headstock decal looks like poo poo!!!
              (Kev, ya proud of me? I didn't cuss!...I said "poo poo) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              All in fun brothers!

[ October 16, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

poo poo

ha ha
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The decal does look like poo-poo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am going to Wal-Mart tonight to get poo-poo remover [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Kev, ya proud of me? I didn't cuss!...I said "poo poo
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I am ... and it's nice to see someone have a sense of humor too ... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey Mark, get the brand called "poopoo-be-gone"...it works killer!! If that don't work, wally-world also has 80 grit sandpaper. That should do the trick! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kev, ya proud of me? I didn't cuss!...I said "poo poo
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I am ... and it's nice to see someone have a sense of humor too ... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey Kev... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

More pics from Mark

Comment

this is FUNNY as hell. Admins i think this place & what U do is great, if people here piss U off screwem the hell with them, dont like it leave. filters....not bad we dont need some kids mom pulling any BS & because we like to use 4 letter words.
                              It would be pretty funny to see what kinda posts we get here if there is a place to air dirty laundery with no admins.....but im staying out of that section....i hope

now the guitar ive had better & worse so it depends on what YOU were told about the guitar.

Comment

In my best whispering voice, imitating that little kid from that Jerry Maguire movie... "you said fukk". [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X