X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes Jackson Explorers?

My new toy -

Re: Who likes Jackson Explorers?

A fine axe foe show. How is the upper fret access? Can you solo in B way up top? I've heard too that Jackson will no longer build Explorers in the Custom Shop, is this true? What year is yours?
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I love it!!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] What EMGs are those in there? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet Christmas, the question outta be Who DOESN'T like Jackson Explorers?

Comment

That is one fine lookin' guitfiddle!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I pretty much despise them. Sorry, I've just never found the Jackson Explorer atractive. There's somethin' not right about it.

Andy Oliphant
              The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

Looks nice, I like it. Enjoy it.

Comment

You suck-Nice axe

Comment

Originally posted by metallibanger:
                    Actually, I pretty much despise them. Sorry, I've just never found the Jackson Explorer atractive. There's somethin' not right about it.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, I think there's something not right about YOU! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Heh, J/K Andy.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I don't really care for them either. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But...

That's pretty, all gold and black... stringthru... mmmm... and EMGs... Definitely a sweet axe, almost enough to make me like them. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

She is beautiful though. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Damn bro,that's smokin!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Love the reverse inlays!!Yikes!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Originally posted by metallibanger:

Andy Oliphant
                          The Thirteenth Hour
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Though Explorers are my favourite guitars, I know what you're talking about. It's mostly because the upper horn (stub) extends out further than the lower horn. They obviously did this for better upper fret access. And secondly the pointy headstock looks kind of ho hum with the rounded edges of the body. I feel the same way about the firebirds. On the other hand, the Kelly body matches the pointy headstock perfectly. It's a shame Jackson never did banana headstocks like Kramer

[ October 15, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Archtop, I like it alot. I am a long time Explorer fan and yours is killer. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good luck with it.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Me wantee.

Comment

Working...
                              X