Who likes Jackson Explorers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who likes Jackson Explorers?

While I like that Explorer, my favorite Explorer is a tie between Jerry from Ghana's and James Hetfield's old white Gibson with the Zorlac sticker...

Comment

That is very sweet man!! I wish Jackson would still do this body shape, because I know what my next Jackson would be, but als, they say no more [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by metallibanger:
        Actually, I pretty much despise them. Sorry, I've just never found the Jackson Explorer atractive. There's somethin' not right about it.

Andy Oliphant
        The Thirteenth Hour
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Though Explorers are my favourite guitars, I know what you're talking about. It's mostly because the upper horn (stub) extends out further than the lower horn. They obviously did this for better upper fret access. And secondly the pointy headstock looks kind of ho hum with the rounded edges of the body. I feel the same way about the firebirds. On the other hand, the Kelly body matches the pointy headstock perfectly. It's a shame Jackson never did banana headstocks like Kramer </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, the headstock just looks out of place with the rounded edges. I do love explorers though.

Comment

Hella nice! Real beauty. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            That is very sweet man!! I wish Jackson would still do this body shape, because I know what my next Jackson would be, but als, they say no more [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you just dumped an Explorer shaped Hamer that you were raving about because you said you decided you were a super-strat kinda guy. The grass is always greener on the other side

Comment

Dude, doesn`t meen I can`t admire them, doesn`t meen I will actually buy one. Go back in your hole if you don`t have anything better to say, I`d rub some of the Green Grass in your face [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Edited to say, I hate being like this, but you have said stuff about me before, and it really erks me when people have sarcastic things to say about people and say it the way you do.You have done this to me on the Hamer forum also, no nead for that type of comments. Jack.

Comment

pass the popcorn, please.......... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Extra Butter please [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I am sorry to all of the Forum members for my insult and outburst, I am just getting a little tired of the Sarcastic(not in akidding way) remarks at people with the choices they make. He knows how fickle I am with guitars and change my mind day to day on what guitars I like, but even on the Hamer forum their are those who have to be rude and get mad at my choices to buy-sell-trade, it`s not a big deal, let people do what they want with their Gear, now i feel better and I am sorry to Jerry From Gahna as long as he refrains from those kind of remarks at me from now on [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

jack, peeps are giving you a lot harder time than me. it's all good [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

thats SWEET not a fan of EMGs but at that point who cares....scary no gibby shapes but dont they still make JJs thats just a LPjr., ive always wanted a Jackson explorer & round V ala robbins black one.

Comment

Ya I know, it jsut has been building for awhile now, I just say let people do what they want with their gear, and Lord knows I am about as fickle as it get`s, sorry man-Jack. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Gentlemen... Please take this squabble to PM or E-Mail.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                              it really erks me
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">irks

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thats one fine Guitar [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] . I even prefer it with the Pointy Headstock....Every guitar should have one in my opinion [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X