Jackson Disease Warrior Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Disease Warrior Quest

Yea I thought I finally got the Jackson guitar buying bug out of my system for good but its still there. I see the Wr1 and some days I really like the body style and other days I remember my old BC Rich Warlock and was glad to get rid of that beast. I think if I can swing a bunch of overtime these next few months I'm going to get 1 though cause the Warrior has been haunting me for 2 years now. When does it end??????? OK check for spelling errors before Ron gets here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson Disease Warrior Quest

I've had a Warlock and a Warrior. The Warlock doesn't even compare to the Warrior. The Warrior is so much easier and comfortable to play. If you buy one you'll find a new love and want more of them.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Yes, the Warrior is awesome, they balance great sitting or standing. I've played a few of Ken's, as well as his Death Warrior, and all are awesome. The bodies are smaller in person than you'd think of just seeing a picture of one. I got rid of my Kellys and will eventually get a Warrior. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Jackson Disease Warrior" - Y'know, I opened this thread thinking that this was a new finish and hoping I'd get to see some pics. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] Obviously I've been playing 80s guitars way too long. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Me too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

YAO:
            "Jackson Disease Warrior" - Y'know, I opened this thread thinking that this was a new finish and hoping I'd get to see some pics.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">New finish like what? A graphic of a dude hocking up blood, or maybe "Cancer Lung" or "Scerosis sp. Liver" graphic? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Next month I finally put that same "haunt" to rest [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
                I've had a Warlock and a Warrior. The Warlock doesn't even compare to the Warrior. The Warrior is so much easier and comfortable to play. If you buy one you'll find a new love and want more of them.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly!
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                  X