• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Aloha state

Where are you in Hawaii?
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Re: Greetings from the Aloha state

Yeah, where are you living?
    I lived in Aiea and Kalihi while attending UH, and Laie(North Shore) & Kohala(Big Island) during the summers. Until my old man deemed Hawaii too expensive and fun for my education and sent me packing to the mainland. Pr1ck! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (rest in peace, Dad [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] )
    Hawaii is an amazing place - fantastic people, great food and Waikiki ROCKS! Do I even have to mention the chicks?
    I remember a killer guitar shop in Aiea, on the Kamehameha Hwy - it was called Music Mac. I doubt it is still there under that name.
    Give us an update and enjoy. Hawaii No Ka Oi.
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ October 15, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Jimmy B ]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Aloha!! Hawaii is awesome. I went there a few years back, spent five days in Maui and five in Kaui. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm on the island of Oahu living in Waianae for those of you who asked. Haven't checked out any of the local Jackson dealers yet, or the music scene, I'll let ya guys know what's up when I find something.

Comment

Greetings from the Aloha state

Greetings gents,
          Haven't popped my head in here in a few days, cause I just got done moving to Hawaii, anyways, just wanted to check in and say thanks to a few of you who purchased stuff from me in the past so this move could have been possible. ALOHA!

Comment

Aloha Donnie! Glad everything turned out great for ya! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks for reminding me how much the weather sucks where I am. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Enjoy your new digs! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I remember a killer guitar shop in Aiea, on the Kamehameha Hwy - it was called Music Mac. I doubt it is still there under that name
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's still there, but they don't have jack in stock. ESP, Washburn, low end Marshall and Crate stuff, I found a place out here that actually stocks VHT! Nearest Jackson dealer is 60 miles away. Gonna have to pay a visit here soon.

Comment

That's too bad about Music Mac, they were once a great store. I actually bought my first Charvel there, back in '88, a Model 4. It USED to be a cool place.

[ October 24, 2003, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Jimmy B ]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                  X