Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any JCF Brothers in/near Desplaines, Illinois ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any JCF Brothers in/near Desplaines, Illinois ???

Well, after filing an eBay fraud complaint last night, I now get an email from the seller this morning claiming he's sending the guitar out today.......... fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
      Well, after filing an eBay fraud complaint last night, I now get an email from the seller this morning claiming he's sending the guitar out today.......... fingers crossed.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well lets hope you get this faster than the LTD from BRazil [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well lets hope you get this faster than the LTD from BRazil [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, no kidding!!!! I thought for sure I had lost my money on that deal. That guy(Costa Rica) was impossible. I learned my lesson on that one, NEVER buy another guitar from out of the country.

Comment

If I can help at let me know. I'm about 35 minutes south from there in Lockport/Joliet.

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Wow! Just got an email from him saying he sent the guitar out today via Express Mail and that I'll have it on Monday. How cool! I guess the eBay fraud complaint worked.

Comment

Nah...I just went over to his house and kicked his ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

btw, the blood-splatter on yours is real....

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK:
                Nah...I just went over to his house and kicked his ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

btw, the blood-splatter on yours is real....
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's the funniest thing I've read on here in a LONG time!

Comment

Working...
                X