Hola from the new guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola from the new guy...

I have a DST, an 88 model 1C , an 89 475 special and a Jacckson Rhoads of some sort...

Amp wise, I have an old Ampeg SS70c, a Peavey Valve King and a JVM 205H, and a B52 4x12 cab (no idea whats in it, it was cheap and I liked the way it sounded. Currently looking for Marshall cab, probably a 1960a.

The 475 Im redoing right now, the paint was pretty beat up and some of the binding on the neck was getting loose. Larry Wagner in Toledo is rebinding the neck and paint wise I think Im going the the san dimas racing stripes in metallic blue on a metallic silver face.
    A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Welcome! If you wanted to share photos, upload them to a free image hosting website such as Imgur, Imagebucket, TinyPic, or any of the results when you enter "free image host" on Google. We'd be able to help you identify your Rhoads. And as a 1988 Model 1C owner as well, I'd be interested in seeing yours!

Comment

Lets try Imgur.... I started with imagestation, when that died I went to photobucket, now photobucket doesnt 3rd party lol

A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        Welcome! If you wanted to share photos, upload them to a free image hosting website such as Imgur, Imagebucket, TinyPic, or any of the results when you enter "free image host" on Google. We'd be able to help you identify your Rhoads. And as a 1988 Model 1C owner as well, I'd be interested in seeing yours!
        I tried it says it needs admin approval

Comment

hmmm

Comment

Ok. I paid the upgrade lets see if this works..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0596.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	2448376
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0612.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	2448377

Comment

Welcome.
              That's a 2012-present Chinese made JS32T Rhoads. The serials are date coded...Cxx12xxxxx=China/2012 and so on.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                Welcome.
                That's a 2012-present Chinese made JS32T Rhoads. The serials are date coded...Cxx12xxxxx=China/2012 and so on.
                Good to know...it plays nice but I do prefer the charvel neck shape a little better. So it was a score for 75 bucks??

Comment

They sell for upwards of $300 new.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Nice guitars! I've also owned a JS32T Rhoads. Mine was from 2013. Surprisingly good guitar. I could honestly find no fault with it, but I sold it because I prefer more traditional body shapes. You did very well for $75!

You didn't need to upgrade to Platinum Member status, though it certainly doesn't hurt and you're supporting the forum that way. As a newbie, your posts were simply in the queue for moderation by the forum administrators.

That's a great looking Model 1C. Don't see them often in red. Mine is black.

Comment

Nice family ya got there! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome! Love the 1C

Comment

Working...
                        X