Warrior Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Question??

Hey,I was at Matts Music checking out the new goods(BTW,He has some killer new axes [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] )& he has a new black ghost flames Warrior [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ,was wondering what you dudes think of the Duncan Invader & Distortion combo??I usually prefer 59s & this thing was breathin fire!!Do ya think the Warrior would sound too thin with a 59 or a J.B.?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Re: Warrior Question??

The Warriors don't use the Invader/Distortion combo. They have the Invader/Full Shred. As for the JB/'59, the JB would probably sound thin in it, IMO. I think a '59 sounds great in just about any guitar, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The '59 is best for all-around Rock/Hard Rock where you don't need/want massive Metal tones, but given the Warrior's sharp styling, it'd be way out of place in say Aerosmith, Bob Seger or AC/DC, which is where the '59 would be best suited.
      I'd stick with an Invader or Distorion for the Warrior, and try a Kelly or Explorer with a '59 if you want something angular.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanx dudes,While I'm askin,any favorite Dimarzios?? Again,lookin for something close to a Duncan 59,Thanx,Chucksplatter

Comment

Try a PAF Pro.

BTW, according to Dimarzio's web site, that's what Vai used in Crossroads.

[ October 18, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Imagine seeing Brad Whitford playing a Warrior pile O skulls... Now that would be cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Matt
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
            X