Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll!! (graphics)

Graphics!!
    Guitars with graphics are particular, but Jackson has always had them in their options.

I would like to launch a survey/game just for fun and have an idea of which are the favourite graphics of the community, and If you have had (or still have) one that you’ve regretted buying, or never bought one for fear of regret…

I start
    (Not in order of preference)

- Nebula
    - Bolted Steel
    - Shattered Glass

Never had one and I fear a bit that maybe in the long run they might tire out compared to a quilted or flamed top.
    Last edited by Luca1973; 02-02-2018, 04:05 PM.

I think the 80s weird graphics that they had on some Jacksons were pretty cool. None of the current ones really are that cool looking. However i own 6 Jacksons with graphics on them 2 shattered glasses, 2 snakeskins. Eds and a one that i think its a sunset or something from the early nineties. Also i dont regret buying any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
      I think the 80s weird graphics that they had on some Jacksons were pretty cool. None of the current ones really are that cool looking.
      Yesss!!Absolutely, I agree, the old ones were awesome.
      There's a Soloist from the eighties in a store down here in Italy but they ask a ridicoulous price.

Originally posted by ed View Post
      However i own 6 Jacksons with graphics
      SIX??!?!!?...damn!! -- onneski olkoon!! --

Comment

Graphics will always top the list for me, just about any of them are cool in my book, it's just a pity the girls they used had horrid heads.

The only graphic I can claim to own is Rainbow Crackle & I guess that's more of a finish than a graphic. Shattered Glass is one of my favorites.

As for poor examples, que the Cock Dragon pics

Comment

I'm not into the production graphics generally - for me, a graphic is supposed to be unique, not a cookie cutter skull pile or whatever that we've seen a hundred times before.
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Personally the best Graphic IMO is an old school Saturn Warrior, it almost looks like the guitar was built around the picture (I believe Wilinski owns it now)

I'm also a sucker for the blue/green snakeskin (which I have on my RR1)

Originally posted by Force View Post
            As for poor examples, que the Cock Dragon pics

Speak for yourself, Cockdragon is the zenith graphic that rules them all!
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              I'm not into the production graphics generally - for me, a graphic is supposed to be unique, not a cookie cutter skull pile or whatever that we've seen a hundred times before.
              I love cookie cutter skull piles!

Comment

I own 2 Learn zombie girls that I love. I love because there’s only 6 and they’re all slightly different.
                Heath

Comment

The only "production" graphic I really like is Warren's Bomber - or any Rising Sun. The rest do seem kind of cookie cutter like Neilli said. Early 90's Jackson beach girls are hideous examples.

Comment

ESP has the true cookie cutter skulls:

Comment

Bengal with yellow/black/orange and Lightning Sky are the two I'm always checking used markets for.
                      Nebula is cool, too.
                      I'm not a graphics fan usually.
                      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Bengals
                        Rising sun
                        bullseye
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

I regret selling my mint condition Fusion with the Corral Sea graphic. It was really cool looking. The Nebula is probably my 2nd favorite then Yellow Bengal.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            I regret selling my mint condition Fusion with the Corral Sea graphic. It was really cool looking. The Nebula is probably my 2nd favorite then Yellow Bengal.
                            I once owned a USA Concert Bass in the Turquoise Stone finish. That and the Coral Sea are stunning. I also really dig the Joker graphic they did with the playing card graphic on the back. Can’t go wrong with Bengal finishes either

Comment

Graphics!

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X