Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel/Jackson 750 XL in sparkle finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel/Jackson 750 XL in sparkle finish?

I saw a Charvel 750 XL in a blueish/pink sparkle finish. Would that be original or a refin?

I'd have to see. Around that time was a champagne sparkle, more of a goldish tint. There might have been a platinum sparkle more silver.

Either way, if it is a solid color then the body isn't mahogany with a maple cap like the tinted finishes.

Comment

It's back!

Save money on Used Charvel gear at Guitar Center. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. Buy online or at your local store today!

I tried to post the link shortly after my first post, but it had been taken down. Looks really cool, but must be a refin?

Comment

IMO that looks horrible. Yes its a refin. Looks like they didnt have enough paint for the back and they stopped in the middle of the body.

They are calling it a trans purple so could it be an original trans colour? Also that trem spring cover is ugly. And for some reason it looks like theres not much arch to that archtop. I wouldnt touch that.

Comment

I like it. Can do without the diamond plate.

Comment

There were platinum and silver sparkle 750xls made for the Japanese market. They are extremely rare and have the Charvel guitar logo. That is not one of them. I've seen maybe 2 of them in the last 15+ years or so? The Sparkle 650xls are slightly more common. I've probably seen a dozen of them over the years. Still rare as fuck.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
              They are calling it a trans purple so could it be an original trans colour? Also that trem spring cover is ugly. And for some reason it looks like theres not much arch to that archtop. I wouldnt touch that.
              I have a trans purple 750xl and that ain't one. My guess would be that they looked up the colors available on a 750xl, looked at a ridiculous purple Charvel...this must be a trans purple 750xl, and then listed it with the premium price.
              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
              X