New host!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New host!!

I thought it might have something to do with Elliot [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] or maybe Larry Holmes or maybe aluminum bats. Sounds good to me and the site seems real musician friendly.

Re: New host!!

Congrats Mr. Easton!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Not just a dealer anymore, now the main attraction! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->

[ October 20, 2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome Kev... Let us know when you get some lefties!

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
        wow...the yellow at the top of the page now is such a distraction [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] will take some getting used to !!!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah ..his banner will be reworked to fit the site a bit better ..

We are very happy to have Kevin onboard in this fashion as he is not only a Jackson history book but a great guy ... Please make sure you check out his site ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Looking good

First thing i noticed, really hard to miss.

Comment

Going to Kevin's site always makes me wish I had spare cash. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Then again, so does going to McDonalds. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            sigpic

Comment

It's sad for me with the whole Jackson situation, but it made little sense for me to remain the sponsor since I no longer carry Jacksons and you folks are in good hands with the new sponsor. I had to gracefuly bow out. Kevin Easton is a good guy and knows the inventory well. Probably too well [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] but I will still be around. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried.....

Matt (Former Sponsor)

Comment

Have you picked up another brand in Jackson's place yet Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                  It's sad for me with the whole Jackson situation, but it made little sense for me to remain the sponsor since I no longer carry Jacksons and you folks are in good hands with the new sponsor. I had to gracefuly bow out. Kevin Easton is a good guy and knows the inventory well. Probably too well [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] but I will still be around. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried.....

Matt (Former Sponsor)
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You've been nothing but class Matt, good luck in your future in whatever you sell and it's good to know you'll still be around. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

yep, kevin is a cool guy!!
                    he helped me out with lots of spare parts once and was a pleasure to deal with.

the package got lost somehow and he simply resended and got me all that stuff new, asking me to send the first one back when it apears... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    real nice from him!!

and he even put in a couple of jackson guitar-straps as a bonus for free. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

kevin -> good to go!!

///
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Ya Box, I will probably pick up Dean.

Comment

Hey, it looks different in here now!

Matt

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, did you tell me that you had already spoken with ESP about becoming a dealer?
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

congrats Kev [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Matt, good luck with Dean! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yay Kev, welcome back buddy, pop in and say Hi when you can.

Vic

Comment

Working...
                              X