Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New host!!

Kevin Easton you are teh man!!! \m/

I knew you'd find a way to keep your name big and strong at the JCF! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks for the sponsorship, KE! Glad to see you still active around here and, especially, still with J/C in some fashion. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool stuff Kevins the man forsure ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
          EastonGuitars? C'mon guys, I checked out the entire site. Fill me in.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fill you in on what? Kevin has not only been a member of this board since the olden days, but he was the see-all be-all of Jackson Guitars before the FMIC buyout. You couldn't have a better guy to buy Jacksons from than Kevin..

Congrats Kev! Uncle Elmer, whatever password you remember this week... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

New host!!

Comment

Kick ass!! Kevin rules. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] He used to work for Jackson. Who better to have as a sponsor since Matt @ OSG no longer has a Jackson dealership?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wow...the yellow at the top of the page now is such a distraction [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] will take some getting used to !!!

Comment

Welcome Kev, nice site u got there [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Good Luck with the Deans Matt,

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                    Ya Box, I will probably pick up Dean.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Excellent choice. I hope it works out. I haven't had the opportunity to play a USA Dean, but the imports are among the nicest I've played. During my brief fascination with Les Pauls, I bought a Dean EVO Phantom, and it was a thing of beauty.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jgcable:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fill you in on what? Kevin has not only been a member of this board since the olden days, but he was the see-all be-all of Jackson Guitars before the FMIC buyout. You couldn't have a better guy to buy Jacksons from than Kevin..

Congrats Kev! Uncle Elmer, whatever password you remember this week... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No offense to the Matts and any of our other dealers... They're just as good.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

K EASTON = GREAT GUY!!!

Good luck!!

Comment

Good Luck KE!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X