• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cobalt Blue Swirl DKMG...

bumptastic

Comment

I bought the cobalt swirl DK-2 from Lloyd that was at the summmer namm show. Killer axe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

guitarded, can you post the pics of your CBS DK-2 that you got at the NAMM Show!?!?!? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ November 15, 2003, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: sustain ]

Comment

I wish they would offer the DXMG with a regular headstock, I would buy one of those in a heartbeat [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Unfortunately I sold that guitar to my brother in law. I was also lucky enough to obtain my Dk-1 graveyard (catalog guitar) that same week and figured I'd share the love. If I can run by his house and get some pics I'll send them to ya. I went on the guitar express site and the pics of it at the show have been taken down. I can tell you it's an awesome axe. The color is great and the quality of the Japanese Jacksons are top notch. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 15, 2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: guitarded ]

Comment

This is my DKMG CBS

Life can be good with right people.
              Andi Deris

Comment

Cobalt Blue Swirl DKMG...

> I dig this model too,but the one I want is Satin Black,and preferably the newer model with the real EMG's. Once I get mine,you'll see some fool (me) offering to trade the neck off it for one with reversed head,rosewood board and offset dots. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

World record 3 year old thread resurrection ??

Comment

IIRC we had thread resurrections back from 2002... though this one is still quite an achievement!
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                    X