What's in a name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in a name?

I was just thinking about how lucky we are that Grovers last name was Jackson, which nowadays we equate with cool guitars. Imagine it was something else though. Something like Johnson.

We would never hear the end of it. All the things we say and take for granted would sound a lot more 'suspect'.

I can't wait to get home to play with my Johnson.

Hey, wanna have a look at my Johnson?

I saw my friends Johnson last night. He was nice enough to let me play with it.

Re: What\'s in a name?

You just ain't right, ya know that? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yes, but how would your wife/girlfriend respond if you said "Honey, would you mind if I got another Johnson?"

Or, maybe she'd see how much fun you were having with your Johnson, and she'd want to get a Johnson of her very own!

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        What a Fine looking Johnson you have there Sir!!!!!!

Comment

What would be really terrifying is if her Johnson were larger than yours [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ya know, makes ya kinda wonder, not only how, but more importantly WHY somebody would think this up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The strange world of Vern...

Comment

"You better get picks up of that Johnson before it becomes board property!!!"
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Picks up of that Johnson?...are you saying you'd like to pick up somone's Johnson??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thoughts like this come easily to me. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey...this is a pretty nice Johnson isn't it? Can't wait to get my hands on this one! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33037

Comment

Anyone here been to the Big Johnson Bar & Grill?
                    There's liquor up front and poker in the rear!
                    I love that place!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Back off man, that's MY Johnson!!!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm....looking again at the Johnson on Ebay I see there are 9 available, so it looks like you can have a Johnson too. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya Gene, but that one has "the mojo" and I found it first!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone who is without a Johnson, and would like to have one, can easily obtain one. I sell the occasional Johnson here. They're available in many different shapes and sizes. In fact... some of them are even electric!

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

What if you've got a Johnson that needs to be restored but you can't get it up quick enough? [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X