Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Charvel & Jackson Sightings - Large Pic Warning

Originally posted by RacerX:
    Hee hee I remember when Metallica used to wear those super-tight super-black jeans! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I used to wear nothing but super tight, super black jeans. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The good old days. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Charvel &amp; Jackson Sightings - Large Pic Warning

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Hee hee I remember when Metallica used to wear those super-tight super-black jeans! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You think it's one of Bill's throwaways??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Did not everyone wear butt huggers in the 80's. Except for me of course. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sorry about the bitmap I should have known better since I am a professional nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          Kirk Hammett's first custom ESP Skull & Crossbones is in some Hard Rock Cafe too.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The REPLICA is in San Francisco.

[ October 23, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: jeff300 ]

Comment

Econo-Rhoads displayed = [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

They should've gone for one of the limited ones done years ago or the RR-5, or an alpine-white Les Paul to get something at least relatively close to what Randy played. That thing dislayed looks like they raided a pawn shop to get one.

Sorry but I think it's funny whern someone displays one guitar, but includes a photo of an artist playing something completely different.

[ October 24, 2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Sephiroth ]

Comment

Well, it's the "screw counters" (thanks for the term Sully) like us who notice these things. Their target audience really couldn't care less.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's a pic I took at the Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel, Mexico --- An old Charvel from one of Michael Jackson's guitarists from the Victory tour.

http://jimosity.tzo.com:6608/Cruise%...e/P9120001.jpg

Comment

Now THAT is COOL! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] ...thanx for the pic Jim...

Comment

Working...
                  X