• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Raise Your Hand

My hand is NOT raised..

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
      if you do NOT currently own a Jackson guitar...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't ..... but I have plently of US charveys [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ October 22, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'll raise my hand, oh in about another 5 minutes [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by T-Town:
          Me like drsracing avatar...my forearm is tired!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You sick FREAK! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I do not own A Jackson Guitar......I own 12!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Don't own one. Just a lowly * cough * Ibeenhad *cough * [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . Looking for a Jackson......no luck for my price range. -Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Don't own one. Just a lowly * cough * Ibeenhad *cough * . Looking for a Jackson......no luck for my price range. -Lou
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sadly the same situation with me here [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

drs racing, i command you to return your avatar to what it was before you got all.... care bear-y.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

nope
                    so I raise my hand..(if you're sure..as in the commercial)

Comment

ive owned my jackson for about an hour

Comment

I raise my hand. I've been stuck on Charvel imports, but im looking to maybe dable in a Jackson's!

Comment

My hand is up, only a Charvel 650XL. My other hand is in my pants, re: Hotrodder's avatar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by john:
                            but im looking to maybe dable in a Jackson's!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dabble, maybe? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All my guitars say Charvel by Jackson/Charvel......except two....they say Alvarez....should my hand be up? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                                drs racing, i command you to return your avatar to what it was before you got all.... care bear-y.

sully
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you didn't change it??? Hmm........
                                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                                X