25th annivers charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th annivers charvel

anyone know how many orders Jackson got for the 25th?

Re: 25th annivers charvel

I have a rough idea but wouldn't want to post it here in case I'm wrong...

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

C'mon Matt, we don't care if you're wrong, just guess! That's what all of the rest of us do!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

As long as it's taken as just a guess, I'd say it's well under 100 pieces.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I wonder if we will be seeing sooner then the projected time of 1st qtr of 2004. I guess at the guess of under 100. I wonder what the value will be on these in time?

Comment

Depending on the quality and playability, my guess is they'll do pretty well from a value stand point. Time will tell!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

well under a hundred indeed. Guessing about mid/late march...fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
              X