Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe here Need some help to Identify a Charvel

Hello all,

Name is Mike here from Sunny Florida . This is my first post and i hope its where it needs to be. So i follow the rules correctly. Anyhoo.

I was out pawn shopping today and came across a Charvel with a Strat style neck. HSS It has Kluson style tuners. Dot inlays 22 fret. The bridge system has No stamp or numbers on it anywhere that i can see. I even took it completely out. From what i can identify on the backplate . maybe a 2004 era? 6 digit serial. I took the neck apart from the body and identified some Japanese letters. which translate to "SAMPLE" . and has a number on it #250 which is on the body. The neck is stamped with STX . I am including a link to my drop box so you may see some pictures. From what i know from the neck-plate . this may be a sample for NAMM?? It had a 400$ price tag but with some talkin i got it for 200$. Im sure it worth at least what i paid. Please help me out here. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/p1x2j2mb8...pbUobjUP-I8cHa you for your time and i look forward for anyones help.

Thank god you didn't pay $400 for it! It is a bottom of the line model with that trem, and a non-strat headstock doesn't help the value. $200 may be too much, because you can get a better quality DXMG for $180.

What is it you need help with? I read your post several times but I don't see a question. It is not a NAMM guitar if that is what you are asking.
    Last edited by DonP; 08-20-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Hello and thank you for the reply You told me exactly what i need to know.

Comment

Working...
      X