Charvel A50k pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel A50k pot

It seems I'm not a platinum member. But I need one of these A50k volume pots for my 650xl.
    If anyone could show me where to get one. That would be great.
    Thanks.
    stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Wow no one here can tell me where the hell I can score a volume pot for my guitar!
    Sheesh! Way to drop the ball!
    stop at full speed at 100 miles per hour. the colgate invisible shield finally got em.

Comment

I'd tell you, but I've never heard of an A50K.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

It's just a 50k pot. Buy wherever they sell guitar pots.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

No problem. Was just thinking as long as it's still got the active mid boost system, then it's the 50k. If no mid boost, then just use standard 500k or 250k.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah it still has the mid boost. That's why I thought I needed the exact one.

Comment

The 'A' means the pot has an audio taper which means the resistance increases logarithmically. This is because the human ear detects changes of sound intensity logarithmically.

So any 50k pot at a guitar shop should be the right replacement.
                2014 Jackson KEXMG - Gloss Black with Seymour Duncan Black winter
                Charvel Desolation Star DST-1 - Transparent Black
                Epiphone "1958" Korina Explorer - Ebony

Peavey 5150 II
                Peavey Valve King 4x12 Slant Cab

Comment

Working...
                X